Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sadie Turns 2!!

Sadie turned two years old on August 26th. I cannot believe how time has flown by. I am so proud of my little girl and she continues to amaze me every day.

We had a small get together for her 2nd birthday. Sadie loved all the attention and her favorite part of the whole night was when everyone sang Happy Birthday to her.  We had been teaching her that song, and so she was literally thrilled when everyone sang it. Then she got to blow out her candle, which she had also been talking about all week.  "Sadie has to blow the fires out of the candle.  Can't touch it, it is hot."  I can't tell you how many times the previous week I heard that phrase.  And now Sadie loves to sing Happy Birthday, and wants you to sing it to her as well.  Apparently we are celebrating her birthday all year long :)

 Opening presents in the morning from mom and dad
 Smiling for the camera
 I am loving this attention!
 Mmmmm, ice cream cake.
 Uncle Keith & Aunt Nell know just what I like!
Let's see if I can wear everything I got all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment