Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Trip to Houston

We headed down to Houston, TX a couple of weeks ago to visit Troy's brother's family.  Sadie absolutely loves her cousins, so we thought it would be a nice getaway.  While it was not exactly what we had in mind, overall, it was still a great trip.  It started off with us having 3 plan delays and a missed layover, leaving us stranded in Dallas Thursday night. 

 I got my backpack, let's get this journey started!
 I got my blankie, I am ready to go!
Okay, after being stuck in Dallas, I am REALLY ready to get to Houston! (especially since I didn't have a change of clothes!)
 Patiently waiting for the plane.
 Come on...let's blow this joint!
 
Finally after many more mishaps (I won't go into detail), we finally landed in Houston.  Sadie was so excited to see Uncle Cody and her cousins Caleb & Nolan (oh, and Aunt Veronica too!)  Unfortunately Saturday we ended up in Urgent Care because Sadie had yet another ear infection.  But at least we got some medicine and she was up and ready to go later that day!
 
 
This is pretty fun!
 
 
And here is a video of Caleb driving Sadie around.  She loved it. Poor Nolan didn't get to ride shotgun like he normally does because Sadie was here!  You can view it on Youtube.

We finally headed home on Monday morning. We were all exhausted, but it was a great trip and we can't wait to see them at the lake this summer!
 


Sadie with Caleb & Nolan.

No comments:

Post a Comment