Saturday, August 2, 2014

Making good on a promise..

From a previous post, you may have read that I bet Sadie an Elsa doll that she wouldn't jump in the pool five times.  Well, she did, and we have been looking for an Elsa doll for the past 2 months. Every time we would go to Target or Walmart we would look for one. And I was on amazon daily looking. I couldn't justify spending 80 bucks to buy one someone was selling on e-bay when I KNEW they would get more in stock if we waited.  Well, the waiting paid off, and I got the best mom of the year award. I FINALLY found an Elsa doll and gave it to Sadie. (Troy tried to video me giving to her, but epically failed and anciently just took 2 pictures..glad it wasn't me who did that!)

So excited!

She finally fell asleep at 10:45, with Elsa still clutched in her hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment