Tuesday, May 31, 2011

9 Months

Sadie turned 9 months on Thursday.  We had her 9 month appointment with the pediatrician and she checked out great.  She is 40th percentile for height and 30th percentile for weight (up from 25%).  She also got clearnace to start eating table food!  This was a stressful day for me because I just kept thinking about what I would feed her.  No more just grabbing some baby food off the shelf without thinking....now I have to prepare (ie-cook) healthy meals for her. AHHH!  Luckily I have great friends who helped calm me down and gave me a list of easy and healthy things to offer her :)

In other news, we got Sadie out in her swimming pool over the weekend.  She really didn't have much interest in it.  As you can see from the last picture below, she is trying to swim OUT of the pool.





Sadie is also cutting her first tooth.  She has been pretty cranky so let's hope that this one comes in fast and the others aren't as bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment