Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sadie & Rylan at the Park

I have been a complete slacker lately and apologize for not posting.  My mom and her friend took Sadie and her friend's grandson Rylan to the park on Monday for a picnic.  They had a great time.

 Race ya Rylan!
 Wood chips are the best!
 Off I go!
 Look mom, no feet!
My first kiss.  Look out daddy!

Sadie is talking up a storm these days.  She repeats EVERYTHING you say.  I was clearing my throat in the car (allergies) and all of a sudden I hear her clearing her throat in the back seat.  I said, well you are just a little repeater.  And she says "repeat."  I LOVE every minute of it.  She even surprised me the other day by counting to ten all by herself!  She also knows all of her colors.  Smart little girl! 

I have a video of her hunting Easter eggs, I just need to remember to download it.  Hopefully by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment